Urgent need, excellent pay and benefits!
Duties to include:
- Primary duty - Payables!
- reconcile job cost estimate data
- input change orders enter new jobs & contracts
- daily banking activity
- prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- calculate and process labor & construction quality bonuses
- Quarterly bank covenants & compliance reports
- yearly duties: budget assist, collect mileage data verification of invoices matching invoices, figuring sales tax
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- construction industry experience would be very helpful
- strong knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- self starter, team player, strong communication skills
- ability to deal w/ all levels of internal & external customers
- proficient in Excel & Word
- Timberline Construction Software experience would be a plus
- Strongly prefer accounting or business degree, but will consider candidates with a a high school diploma AND extensive experience
Please send resume to Susi@wal-staf.com with subject line Staff Accountant Position.