The successful candidate with be a fearless people person with experience building new client relationships!
Territory will include several North Central Florida counties.
Click "Read More" for additional information.
You will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management. A successful candidate in Business Development not only hunts for new business, but builds relationships and brings in additional revenue through established clients. The goal is to cultivate successful long term relationships by meeting and exceeding client needs and expectations. Business Development is critical to the growth of the business and providing the best experiences in the industry.
Territory includes Alachua and Columbia counties. Excellent growth opportunity!
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Actively sell against competitors
- Cultivate successful long term relationships with organizations to further establish yourself as a trusted provider and adviser.
- Competitive/performance oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Compensation will include a base salary and commissions and will depend on skills and experience as well as results.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.